Previously taught as visiting lecturer for the BA Honours Drama and Theatre Studies course at Goldsmiths, University of London. Current teaching as visiting lecturer at Sothebys Institute of Art, on the MA in Modern and Contemporary Asian Art:
- Performance art in Cambodia
- Curating networks and discourses in Vietnam and Cambodia
- December 2017 “Ethics Committee” for the DNA Ancestry testing project by Larry Achiampong and David Blandy, part of “Trust Me I’m an Artist” at Arts Catalyst.
- November 2017 “Curating Radical Futures” for Outset and Arts Council England
- April 2017 Respondent for “David Medalla Study Day” for Black Artists & Modernism and Iniva.
- March 2017 “Resolutions” for All Channels Open, part of Polyphonic Voices the at Wysing Arts Centre
- June 2016 “How can live art engage with social issues in the community?” – Something Human, UCL Human Rights Festival
- September 2015 “MOVE W I T H (OUT) – connecting cities” – Something Human, MOVE W I T H (OUT) Skopje, Kula
- February 2015 “Surveillance and live art – Something Human at the Terminal” – Something Human, Royal College of Art
- November 2014 “Live Art in public spaces” – CCLAP 2014, The Proud Archivist