Previously taught as Associate Lecturer on BA Level course modules at Goldsmiths, University of London and Middlesex University, on the MA in Asian Art at Sothebys Institute of Art, and currently teaching a Second Year BA seminar in Fine Art at Central St Martins.
- November 2018 “The Age of the UnAuthorised Medium, Asia-Art-Activism
- November 2018 “New Babylon – Of Other Futures,” Lethaby Gallery
- June 2018 “Contaminating archives; Unauthorised medium” as part of the panel “Against the Grain: addressing absences, creating narratives, messing with the archives”, chaired by Melanie Keen, Director of Iniva, at Creating Interference
- June 2018 “Curating-as-research” as part of the 2018 NYU Global Asia/Pacific Art Exchange and Working Sessions, Central St Martins
- March 2018 Panel “Collaboration is Contagious” for Outset Contemporary Art Found and Gaia Art Foundation, for the launch of the new art hub at Somerset House Studios
- December 2017 Panel “Ethics Committee” for the DNA Ancestry testing project by Larry Achiampong and David Blandy, part of “Trust Me I’m an Artist” at Arts Catalyst.
- November 2017 “Curating Radical Futures” for Outset and Arts Council England
- April 2017 Respondent for “David Medalla Study Day” for Black Artists & Modernism and Iniva.
- March 2017 Speaker, “Resolutions” for All Channels Open, part of Polyphonic Voices the at Wysing Arts Centre
- June 2016 “How can live art engage with social issues in the community?” – Something Human, UCL Human Rights Festival
- September 2015 “MOVE W I T H (OUT) – connecting cities” – Something Human, MOVE W I T H (OUT) Skopje, Kula
- February 2015 “Surveillance and live art – Something Human at the Terminal” – Something Human, Royal College of Art
- November 2014 “Live Art in public spaces” – CCLAP 2014, The Proud Archivist